Government of Saskatchewan
Quick Search:
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Saskatchewan Justice

The Recovery of Possession of Land Act provides that if a person uses or occupies land without lawful authority, the person entitled to possession may apply to a judge of the Court of Queen's Bench for possession.

Unless the title to land is in question, the judge must make an order for possession.

© 2016 Government of Saskatchewan. All rights reserved.