Government of Saskatchewan
Quick Search:
Monday, September 15, 2014
Saskatchewan Justice

If you forget your court date, contact any Provincial Court Office and request the information. If the date is not convenient you must contact the Crown Prosecutors' Office or charging police force to make alternate arrangements.

If you missed a court date, contact the court where you should have appeared.

If you were supposed to appear about a traffic ticket, a "Notice of Conviction" letter will be sent to you, advising you that you have been convicted and that you must pay a fine. If the fine is not paid in 30 days, a $40 late payment fee will be imposed.

If you were supposed to appear about a non-moving traffic offence, a "Bench warrant for your arrest" will be issued. This document issued by the court authorizes the police to take you into custody to appear before the court.


© 2014 Government of Saskatchewan. All rights reserved.